Nettisotasimulaattoririntamaltakin vaihteeksi uutisia. Sekä online-lentosimulaattori Aces High 2 että online-sotasimulaatio World War II Online ovat päivittyneet. Molempiin peleihin on julkaistu päivitykset, jotka tuovat peleihin tuhdin annoksen uutta sisältöä.
Aces High 2:n versio 2.11 toi muassaan muun muassa kolme varianttia amerikkalaisesta B-25-pommikoneesta. Hupaisin näistä on ehdottomasti B-25H, joka on varustettu kunnon pyssyillä – rynnäkkövarustukseen kun kuuluu sekä kahdeksan nokkaan asennettua kiinteää raskasta konekivääriä ja 75 millimetrin haupitsi.
Lisäksi peliin ja koneisiin on tehty koko kasa bugikorjauksia ja filmitallenninta on viritelty. Täysi muutoslista löytyy alapuolelta.
Entäs World War II Onlinen puolella? Pelin divisioonajärjestelmä on kehittynyt ja yksikköjen kalustolistat on nyt muun muassa sidottu yksikköön itseensä, ei sen lähimpään kaupunkiin. Näin ollen pelissä olevilla komentajilla on entistäkin enemmän puntaroitavaa, kun taistelussa olevien yksiköiden tilannetta mietitään.
Huolto, täydennysjärjestelmä ja prikaatien/divisioonien käyttö on muutenkin muuttunut reippasti. Eikä varsinaisia kentällä olevia pelaajiakaan ole unohdettu – näille on tullut nyt kivaa herkkua kranaatinheitinten muodossa. Täyden muutoslistan löydät uutisen puolivälin paikkeilta. Pelaajien palaute on ollut kriitikkojenkin suusta positiivista.
Lisää kyseisistä peleistä:
Lue lisää eDomesta
Aces High II 2.11 –muutoslista
The B-25 was voted by subscribers to be the next plane added to Aces High. Here they are in the form of the B-25C/D and the B-25H. A big thanks goes out to Citabria/Fester for the excellent skins he provided for these planes.
Vehicles can now successfully end sorties on the roads of their town.
Vehicle bases now have proper dirt properties for their ground.
Fixed some assorted graphic errors in vegetation and trees.
Corrected small texture glitch on B-17 default skin.
P-38G empty weight was ~600 lbs too light.
190F rockets no longer remain when wing is damaged.
Made some weight balance and flight handling changes to the Mosquito.
Made some changes to damage mapping on the Mosquito.
Made new damage mappings for the F4Us.
Me262 engines no longer continue to smoke after wings destroyed.
109 Gondolas disappear correctly when wing is destroyed.
109G-6 tailwheel now functions correctly.
Removed phantom artifacts from wings of B-26.
Removed phantom artifacts from wing of Spit 14.
Fixed a shading issue on the 109’s clock gauge face.
Fixed a bug that let people drive into the ground underneath bridges.
109’s rudder and aileron trim gauges were reversed.
Tracers no longer disappear when firing all guns from a formation.
Updated the field layout clipboard maps.
Cannon hits were not displaying holes on the F4Us.
Changed the lighting property of instrument lights in the cockpit so they don’t cast a glow over the plane.
Adjusted pintle guns on the Firefly, Panzer, and Tiger.
Plane performance charts in the hangar now display the weight the performance is valid at.
M3’s machine gun no longer disappears when you zoom in all the way.
Updated and added new ordance shapes for various bombs and rockets.
Fixed a damage artifact in the B5N landing gear.
Fixed a bug where vehicles could get stuck between a small house and a tree.
Gunners can now have their head movement restrictions customized per position.
Fixed a bug that caused train guns to remain at the depot and keep firing.
Fixed a bug in the beach tile that caused LVTs to sometimes get stuck.
Fixed a fuel damage bug in the B5N.
Fixed a mission bug that kept you from rejoining missions if you logged out and came back.
Fixed a bug that would reset your gamma setting after minimizing the application.
Fixed a bug sometimes prevented saved missions from being accepted online.
FILM VIEWER CHANGES
Hits on drones were not displaying correctly.
You can now hear your own engine sound.
You can now see other players skins in the film viewer.
The recording rate of films has been greatly increased. This will make the recorded action in films much smoother.
Fixed a bug that was causing some external ordnance not to show up in films.
The new version of AHFILM now contains a new option to make scripted film shots possible. AH FILM SHOTS works by the user setting up a beginning camera and ending camera. During playback, the camera will follow a path between the two camera positions. This will allow for more advanced, smoother looking camera shots.
World War II Online 1.27 –muutoslista
Tables of Equipment (TOE):
– Brigades and divisions now have a TOE
– These units no longer derive their spawn list from the towns and facilities where they are based
– Your supply of equipment travels with your brigade
– Supply has been increased as you will no longer have access to a fresh supply list every time you move, your resupply will come over time
– When you spawn a vehicle, a ticket is created requesting a Replacement in 4.5 hours – This ticket is deleted when your vehicle is returned home or Manually Supplied/Oversupplied
– Replacement time is lengthened if your factories sustain damage
– Replacement tickets will never oversupply a vehicle
– You can manually replace lost vehicles at your brigade by spawning equipment from your Division HQ and de-spawning it at your Brigade
– The Division HQ will keep its Replacement ticket and the Brigade will remove a replacement ticket
– You cannot Manually Resupply equipment from Brigade to Brigade or Brigade to DivHQ
– DivHQ and Brigade must be in different towns when you spawn, as any missions posted at your Brigade’s location will draw from your Brigade TOE
– You can only create missions that draw from your DivHQ if that DivHQ is in a town other than you Brigade
– You can Manually Supply vehicles above their normal capacity levels to the higher of 10% or 1 vehicle
– This means a vehicle with capacity of between 1 and 19 can receive 1 additional vehicle
– A vehicle with a capacity of 50 can receive 5 additional vehicles
– Same rules as Manual Supply apply
– Vehicles that would exceed the limit are Rescued (you are still awarded an RTB result)
– Vehicles that are RTB or Rescued will return to their point of origin
– Vehicles that cannot be delivered as resupply because the maximum number of vehicles has already been reached will return to their point of origin
– If you RTB someplace other than your Brigade or if you despawn with a ”rescued” status, your vehicle does not go straight back on to your origin’s TOE
– Its return is delayed by 15 minutes
– Your Replacement ticket is cancelled and a new ticket created for 15 minutes.
Brigade/Division Movement / Transfer:
– When a Brigade/Division moves from one town to another, all its available vehicles are taken off the spawn list and moved to the new location over time
– The TOE will ’trickle’ in to the Brigade once every 2 minutes for 30 minutes
– This includes any vehicles that were still trickling from a previous move
– This does not include vehicles that still have valid Replacement or Rescue ticket
– Equipment is not available until it has been delivered at the new destination
– This move is standard for any movement of the Brigade including returning from off map or from using the fallback Brigade Objective
– When a Brigade or Division is moved manually or by routing to the Training Grounds, all of its supply is set to zero
– Only when it is redeployed onto the map does it begin Trickle Supply.
– Trickle Supply creates supply tickets for all the vehicles not accounted for by existing Replacement or Rescue tickets for a given Brigade or Division
– The absent units are divided into groups, which are then delivered every 2 minutes over a total of 30 minutes
– Oversupplied vehicles are delivered last – so complete trickle may take longer than 30 minutes
Supply Processing/Factory Links:
– The supply chiefs process incoming supply in batches, and they process one batch every 15 seconds
– If a Brigade or Division has no Factory Links, each batch takes 10% longer to process
– A 15-minute ticket that is linked for 5 minutes and unlinked for 10 will require 16.5 minutes to come due
– Trickle and Replacement tickets that become due while a unit is cut off from Factory Links are discarded when they become due but will arrive when the Brigade regains a factory link and is in supply again
– Rescue and Transfers are still honored
– Depots spawn vehicles directly from your Brigade spawn list; however, unless you are executing a Hold-at-all-Costs order, they can only spawn a limited numbers over time
– This ”throttle” is specific to the depot itself and not to your brigade
– If two or more Brigades, regardless of country, are in the same town attempting to spawn from the same depot and one spawns a Rifleman, players in each will see the number of available Riflemen at the depot decrease by one
– Each vehicle on the list will reset back to full when nobody has spawned one for 6 minutes
– Prior to 1.27 several vehicles were ”rare” – Paratroopers, Destroyers, Heavy Bombers
– These were introduced to spawn lists at specific towns and could only be relocated once a week
– Army units could post missions at Air and Navy facilities to provide defense
– Navy units could post missions at Army units where docks were available
– These have all been replaced
– Paratroopers now have their own Divisions and Brigades
– Paratroop TOEs have both paratroopers and transport planes
– Paratroopers are accessed by creating a mission that has an army base as an origin
– Transport planes are accessed by creating a mission that has an air filed as an origin
– Paratroop units move like air units, from airfield to airfield, instead of like ground units, town to town
– All naval Brigades and Divisions now have destroyers and transports on their TOE
– These units (ships) are only available to spawn when the Brigade is located at a town with a Naval Base (deep-water port)
– You can see deep-water ports by looking for the crossed cannon and anchor icon on the map or by looking for this icon on the Brigade roster
– Some Air Brigades will now have RDP bombers on their spawn list
– These units are balanced in quantity for each country and may not be oversupplied or resupplied from division HQ
– Naval and Air Brigades and Divisions now have defensive ground units
– These units are accessed by creating missions that have an army base as the origin
– These units are designed to give defensive forces to the Air or Navy unit they serve
– Using these forces will count rank toward your Air or Navy persona
– You can access these forces without changing Brigades, just look for a mission with an infantry icon on your Brigade Home
– Brigades will continue to move as before with one noticeable exception: The new paratroop units will be listed as Army Brigades, but they will be moved like Air Brigades
– There is a minimum 15-minute delay between movements of any Brigade/Division HQ
– If the destination does not have a Factory Link, movement is delayed by 10% (16.5 minutes, moving behind the lines)
– After a Brigade/Division HQ has been moved, all of its Replacement and Rescue tickets remain intact but are delayed by 2 minutes
– All of its remaining equipment and equipment transfers are Transferred (see above) taking 30-33 minutes to return to the strength the unit was at prior to its move — unless it is moved again before this time is up
– Fallback uses the overrun system, you must capture a facility (as the enemy) in a town and type /overrun (beta server only requires one overrun report and no EWS)
– The overrun system only checks for activity every 30 seconds so it can take a while to do its stuff – this system is unmodified from 1.26
Where’s my stuff?
– You can see when the next resupply for your Brigade/Division is due by mousing over the Facility Name above the Vehicle Selection list of vehicles
– Each Brigade/Division now has its own spawn list, if you place two Brigades in the same town, you will have twice the equipment but each Brigade will only see its own list
– Brigades and Divisions from the same side may use each other’s Towns as if they were their own with no penalties or restrictions on moving, spawning, or creating missions
– Added new light mortar man infantry class
– German light mortarmen use the GrW36
– French light mortarmen use the Brandt Mle 37
– British light mortarmen use the 2 inch
– Mortars are single man carried
– Mortarmen must be prone to deploy their weapon
– Mortars must be deployed for firing
– Mortars may only deploy on largely flat surfaces
– Mortar range is set using the standard infantry range keys
– Mortar range is from 50m to 500m
– Mortars are traversed using the mouse
– Mortars have high explosive and smoke rounds
– High explosive rounds are in weapon slot 1
– Smoke rounds are in weapon slot 2
– When mortarmen are given an ammo can they receive both types of ammo
– Mortars have a fair bit of dispersion when fired and should be used as suppressive weapons or for creating concealment in a large area
– Mortars should don’t be fired indoors or under an overhanging structure
– Mortar rounds are server-tracked objects (STO)
– Mortarmen use the heavy weapons profile for stamina and tire more easily than lighter units (same as LMG, Sapper, etc.)
Infantry Ammo Stockpile:
– Riflemen may overstock deployed LMG, ATR and Mortar weapons by giving them multiple ammo cans
– These troopers are limited to 5 times their normal capacity on their main weapon
– Ammo stockpiles will disappear if you move more than a few meters from your stockpile
– You are warned in the HUD if you are about to loose your stockpile by your ammo flashing red
– Infantry who resupply other infantry will now be scored for doing so
– Score will only be granted for resupplying a player that has not recently been resupplied by the player (every 3 minutes)
Infantry Mousewheel Weapon Switching:
– Binoculars will become available using the mouse wheel
– You must have officer rank to get binoculars
– You must not be moving
– Deployed weapons (LMG, ATR, MORTAR, but not RG) will only switch between deployed – Loaded RGs cannot switch to any other weapon or binoculars for fear of dropping an armed grenade
– Webley bore sighted
– Moved the Enfield in first person to better match other rifles
– German Grenadier has been bore sighted
– The Webley pistol has been bore sighted
– Weapons that deploy instead of aim can now do so with the right mouse button as well as the b key
– Added new cup animations to rifle grenades
– Weapon inertia has been added, your weapons will slew as you change their direction
– Increased the speed of changing from standing to crouched to prone
– Increased the weapon switch speed and now allow you to change your mind mid switch without waiting for the previous weapon switch to complete
– Grenades can now be thrown while leaning (beware of throwing while leaning left though!)
– Grenades are now thrown higher, no more looking at the sky, it’ll proabably take you some practice to get used to it
– Increase the speed at which you can grab a grenade from your kit
– Got rid of the artificial delay at the end of the wind up for throwing a grenade, when your at full power you’ll now throw the grenade
– British smoke grenade art replaced
– French smoke grenade art replaced
– Undeployed (unaimed) LMG now has increased dispersion
– Fixed Brit LMG animation pulling down when firing prone
– LMG are now always at the hip
– Grenadiers now load single Rounds for firing rifle grenades leaving their bullet count unaffected (single round reload animations are still pending)
– You will now die correctly when a building you are in is destroyed
– Snipers cannot move and look through the scope at the same time
– Modified the idle animations, should be more manly!
– Your ammo will now resupply when riding a truck
– You can even switch weapons while riding on a truck (well not your binos)
– New reload sounds for Rifle Grenade animations
– Binos now visible in third person for deployed weapons
– Deployed weapons will now show the map in third person when they switch to it
– Range adjustment keys now act as a hold down
– Fixed all ”floating rounds” when looking around at weird angles in first person
– Grenadiers now get RGs and rifle ammo when they receive an ammo can from a rifleman
– Fixed the inverted mouse look when riding
– Bombs and grenades (StatHE) will now be more devastating to standing infantry while prone and crouching will provide some measure of protection
– Increased vulnerability to concussive effects and affect on ATP
– Adjusted the eject point on the K98K
– New fighters have been added to all Air Forces
– Added German Bf109G6/U4
– Added British Hurricane IIB
– Added French Hawk 87B3
– Added more debris to plane hits
– Dust emitters for moving and firing have been increased
– QF 2pdr ATG gun sight now has the correct markings
– Fixed missing landing gear in some LOD on the Ju87b
– Fixed some cockpit shading issues on the Ju87b
– Fixed shading issues on Fairmile decks
– Fixed He111 TG hatch not opening
– Fixed a scoring error when killing AI where Capt got most of the score
– Fixed coax ammo counter on Panzer III H
– UMS are now visible in the death cam
– Mac users will no longer see funky colors on some vehicles
– Ground units may now resupply from any truck or puller in game
– Resupply begins when the truck and unit to be resupplied are in close proximity
– Resupply happens over time
– Moving or firing will stop the resupply
– The HUD will show a small truck icon when you are in range to resupply
– Resupply happens 1 round or belt at a time for each weapon on the vehicle
– Air and Sea vehicles do not get resupply from trucks
– These weapons will be getting their own versions of this feature in upcoming releases
FX2 New Effects for:
– Explosions (grenade, satchel, bombs)
– Smoke grenades
– Fuel leaks
– Oil leaks
– Glycol leaks
– Battle ship gun flash
– Factory smoke
– Bullet hits
– Torpedo wakes
– Audited all hit effects for all weapons
– Added new effect for incendiary ammo
– Added water splash for grenades/smoke grenades/mortar smoke grenades
– Adjusted leak and fire for better effect on planes in flight
– Strategic factories now produce bigger smoke
– Join date now shows as years if it was more than 11 months ago
– Promote and demote options now available to recruiter level players (See options panel)
– RTB is now side based
– Missions will now show an origin icon to denote what type they are
– This is primarily to distinguish ground verse air/sea missions in some brigades that can have both types of vehicles on their ToE
– Mission details now show on the squad tab
– Changing brigades using the map will now remove you as mission leader and cancel your mission if you are the only person remaining on it
– Placing a new contact report will clear a players pending contact report
New Chat Command /takelead:
– Players can now take the leadership of a mission away from an inactive mission leader
– To take leadership of a mission, enter the chat command ”/takelead”.
– The current mission leader has 6 minutes in which to retake control of the mission by entering the same command
– Mission leaders will remain immune to attempts to assume command for several minutes by performing functions such as posting or approving contact reports, deploying mobile spawns, setting a second in command of the mission with the /backuplead <player> command and updating the mission orders
– Mission leaders who are /afk will loose immunity to the /takelead command
– Higher ranking players will be able to take leadership of a mission slightly faster than lower ranked players
– There are now only 2 states for chat, off and on
– You can customize the HUD by dragging elements on the screen or by using the settings pane in the UI
– Added login announcements for HC officers
– Infantry sight adjustments are no longer displayed in chat
– The chat box no longer goes for a walkabout when you select a mission
– Fixed a bug where the chat buffer could be scrolled to a point where you couldn’t see what you were typing
– Auto complete and other functions now remain between spawns
– Added new HUD Alerts for important communications, these can be turned on in settings
– All weapon HUDs that use reloads now have descriptive names (reload, clip, magazine (mag), belt, and drum)
– Fixed long time bug where you’d still show as having your vehicle reserved but there were none so you spawned as a rifleman
– The mission briefing screen now shows more info about your Brigade’s supply status when you have no vehicles available
– Improved mini map buttons on wide screen resolutions
– Added Division IDs to Brigade selection list
– Added new map icons in the legend
– Orders now centered REALLY THIS TIME!
– Bunch of new map icons
– CP’s that have a Naval Base (deep-water port) now get a special icon on the map. This mimics the airfield and docks icons that appear when those facilities are present
– Increased a players available waypoint submissions from 4 to 8 (contact reports)
– Increased a missions total number of waypoints from 16 to 20
– Towns (CPs) with more than one country present will now draw the country flag of both countries
– The Cp pop up now lists units with a country code attached
– The map now focuses on your brigade when you change brigades using the map
– Contact reports now show as the enemy color as set in settings
– Fixed the castle glass doors
– Fixed the town tile at Remscheid
– Fixed some floating lines above bushes
– Added new cannon facility marker (usually used at milfacs)
– Increased ambient light during the day
– Added a new ’07 Con patch that players can select in account settings (Kudos to WillyT, lookin’ good!)
– Naming conventions standardized and several updates made
– Standardized unit designations based on best available research, beta testers and previous work done by techpubs (See http://bloo.playnet.com/unit_names.htm)
– Standardized unit briefs template by unit type
– Added error dialog if unable to initiate OpenGL for reporting purposes
– Launcher now lists version
– Code now checks if turret and mouselook are mapped to the same thing, if not, then both can be used at the same time
– Added NetCode2 support to auth host
– Added code to rattle any firewalls proverbial cage to client
– Tank destroyers now count towards Top 100 lists for Sappers, AT Gunners, and Tankers
– New planes added to CSR
– Snipers now show in all the right places
– Removed gamma sliders
– Fixed a bug with mapping aim to the x key
– Shadow settings have returned to the Settings tab
– Fixed an error with screen resizing, wide screen should now work well
– Fixed a NetCode2 CTD
– PC dual Core processors should no longer see performance drops due to running in dual core mode
– Updated French and Spanish translations